These boots are designed with your safety in mind so you'll remain free from injury and stay on the job. This boot features a composite safety toe, and is made entirely from nonmetallic materials to keep the risk of electrical shock to a minimum.
The boots also are made for long days, with Justin's acclaimed J-Flex Comfort System and Stabilization Technology, plus a Dri-Lex lining in the foam insoles to wick away moisture. The lightweight combination outsole also resists slipping and abrasions.
Features of this western work boot include:
- 11-inch red oiled shaft with pull tabs
- Rugged tan foot with black TekTuff heel counter and Achilles' heel relief system
- Square composition safety toe helps prevent injuries
- Injected nylon shank provides more foot support
- 100% nonmetallic construction for electrical safety
- J-Flex Comfort System insole with Justin Stabilization Technology
- Ortholite foam insoles with a Dri-Lex lining to wick away moisture
- Multi-density and lightweight rubber and synthetic outsole resists slipping and abrasions
|Brand||Justin Original Workboots|
|Vendor Item Number||WK4643|
|Uploaded from NCR Counterpoint||Yes|
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Medium-Fit Hat Jack$16.00
Ariat Men's Rugged Bark Brown Workhog Steel Toe Workboot
Durango Men's Brown Foot Tan Shaft
- Be the first to review this product