These boots feature vivid blue shafts with white contrast piping and shaft stitching combined with a copper rough rider vamp. These U.S.A.-made boots feature double-stitched welts, lined shafts with finger holes and Justin's foot-supporting J-Flex insoles. They have wide square toes and a long base block heel for stability.
- Bent Rail collection
- J-Flex Flexible Comfort System® featuring a cushioned horseshoe midsole
- Leather outsoles
- Three-quarter double-stitched welts
- Large finger holes.
- J124 style wide square toe
- Long base block 1 3/8" T heel
|Vendor Item Number||BR742|
|Uploaded from NCR Counterpoint||Yes|
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE...
Check items to add to the cart or select all
Justin Bent Rail Men's 11" Chocolate Brown Western Boot
- Be the first to review this product