Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I put in a coupon code? How do I reedem my gift certificate or AQHA Ride Certificate?
- Why isn't everything in the print catalog listed online?
- I requested a catalog weeks ago. Why haven't I received one yet?
- How can I return merchandise I bought from the web site or the catalog?
- Can I purchase a gift certificate on-line? Do you offer gift-wrapping services?
- How do I order a size?
- I would like to model for your catalog, who do I contact?
Questions about Jeans:
- What is the difference between Rigid Indigo, Prewashed Indigo, Stonewashed, and Stone bleach?
- What is the difference between Gold Buckle and other Wrangler Jeans?
- What is the difference between Prewashed Black and Shadow Canyon Black?
- What is the difference between Cowboy Cut and Boot Cut Jeans?
- What is the difference between Slim Fit, Original Fit, and Relaxed Fit Jeans?
Where do I put in a coupon code? How do I reedem my gift certificate or AQHA Ride Certificate?
- Coupon codes. Unfortunately, our current website is unable to accept coupon codes at this time. Instead, if you have received a coupon from us, check to see if there is a web address to enter. If you enter our site from that web address, you should receive the promotion listed on the coupon.
- Gift certificates. We are also unable to accept gift certicates online at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- AQHA Ride Certificates cannot be accepted through our website. To redeem an AQHA Ride Certificate, you must order either by mail or by phone. If you order by mail, please enclose the Ride Certificate with your order. If you order by phone, please have your Ride Certificate available as you order. Please note: the Ride Certificates are only good towards the merchandise total. All shipping & handling and taxes, if applicable, must be paid by the customer.
Why isn't everything in the print catalog listed online?
There are several answers to this question. In some cases the manufacturers have a policy that prohibits the display and/or sale of their brands on the web. For other products, especially sale items, we may lack sufficient quantities or sizes to offer them on our site. And finally, with 8 new catalogs being published each year, we simply do not have the time nor resources to list every single item from each catalog. Please contact us by phone or e-mail if you are interested in an item you can't find on our site. We will email you about availability.back to top
I requested a catalog weeks ago. Why haven't I received one yet?
After each of our new catalogs is mailed (typically 8 times a year) we receive a certain number of copies here at our catalog center to accommodate requests. We immediately begin mailing these to recent requests, and continue to do so until either we run out of catalogs or they have become hopelessly dated. In any event, you can expect to receive either our current catalog or our next new printing within 3 weeks, and thereafter you will continue to receive our next 2 or 3 volumes. And once you have placed an order, you will automatically receive our catalogs for the next 18 to 24 months.back to top
How can I return merchandise I bought from the web site or the catalog?
- Refunds and Exchanges. In the event that you are not satisfied with the merchandise when you receive it, please return it to us in its original condition for a prompt refund (excluding shipping charges) or exchange.
- Return Instructions. See the back of your invoice for return instructions. You should insure your package and send it prepaid through U.P.S. or U.S. Parcel Post. Please allow 5 - 7 days after our receipt of merchandise for your refund or exchange to be processed..
- C.O.D.. Drysdales will not accept any return package sent C.O.D.
- Altered or Monogrammed Merchandised. Merchandise that has been altered or monogrammed can not be returned for refund or exchange. Products that have failed as a result of normal fair wear and tear are not eligible for refund or exchange. For additional information, please contact:
Phone: (800) 608-9800
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 5 pm.m Central Time
Can I purchase a gift certificate on-line? Do you offer gift-wrapping services?
- Gift Certificate. You can purchase a gift card on-line for a specific amount.
- Gift wrapping. We are not set up to gift wrap your purchases, but we can enclose a gift card with the package. Just send us an email indicating the message you would like on the card, and how you would like it signed, and PLEASE don't forget to include your Customer ID number or Order number.
How do I order a size?
Use the "drop down" box found under the product description, click on the arrow and a list of sizes will be shown, click on the size you need to highlight it, click off the box to close. The size and product information carries over to the online purchasing form.back to top
I would like to model for your catalog, who do I contact?
The models for our catalog are hired through an outside modeling agency.back to top
What is the difference between Rigid Indigo, Prewashed Indigo, Stonewashed, and Stone bleach?
- Rigid Indigo is a stiff, unwashed denim that is dark blue (sometimes referred to as the "regular" blue jean) that will soften over several home washings.
- Prewashed Indigo is the same color as the rigid indigo, but the only difference is that the jeans have already been "pre-washed" or "pre-softened" at the factory.
- Stonewash is a medium blue color. The denim has been through a special process that gives the jeans a "broken-in" look and feel.
- Stone bleach or Bleach is a light blue color that has also gone through a special process that gives the jeans a "broken-in" look and feel.
What is the difference between Gold Buckle and other Wrangler Jeans?
Gold Buckle refers to the weight and the quality of the denim and has nothing to do with the color. Gold Buckle denim is a heavier weight, higher quality denim made to better withstand daily wear and tear.back to top
What is the difference between Prewashed Black and Shadow Canyon Black?
- Prewashed Black denim has characteristic white spots that come from the denim being made with one set of white threads and one set of black threads.
- Shadow Canyon Black is considered a "darker" black or a "true" black because the denim made with two sets of black thread. The quality remains the same in either jean.
What is the difference between Cowboy Cut and Boot Cut Jeans?
- Cowboy cut means that the leg opening is large enough to fit over most boots but does not flare out toward the ankle.
- Boot cut jeans do flare out at the leg opening and are considered a more traditional cut.
What is the difference between Slim Fit, Original Fit, and Relaxed Fit Jeans?
- Slim fit features an average rise, a trim seat, and a trim thigh.
- Original fit features a higher rise, a full seat, and a full thigh.
- Relaxed fit features a higher rise, a fuller seat, and a fuller thigh.