Wrangler's Booty Up bottom-flattering jeans for women now come with an an ultra low rise, boot-cut leg openings, and a vivid blue color.
How do Booty Up jeans flatter your curves? Their pocket shape and placement accentuate your bottom. Specially placed sewn darts at the sideseam and half-moon shaped double-riser seams above the rear pockets lift and define your rear end.
Wrangler Booty Up jeans also are made of a stretch denim that will hug your curves and offer a more comfortable fit.
Features of the Booty Up jean include:
- Traditional five-pocket styling
- Vivid blue color
- Ultra low-rise
- Sewn darts at the sideseam help lift and define the seat
- Half-moon shaped double-riser seams above the back pockets lift and accentuate your bottom
- Rhinestone rivets at the fabric's stress points
- Rear pockets with intricate embroidery help draw the eye
- Leg openings accommodate western boots
- Made of 98% cotton and 2% Spandex stretch denim for a more comfortable and figure-flattering fit