Wrangler's Booty Up bottom-flattering jeans for women now come in a black color.
How do Booty Up jeans flatter your curves? Their pocket shape and placement accentuate your bottom. Specially placed sewn darts at the sideseam and half-moon shaped double-riser seams above the rear pockets lift and define your rear end.
Wrangler Booty Up jeans also are made of a stretch denim that will hug your curves and offer a more comfortable fit.
Features of the Booty Up jean include:
- Traditional five-pocket styling
- Low-rise fit
- Sewn darts at the sideseam help lift and define the seat
- Half-moon shaped double-riser seams above the back pockets lift and accentuate your bottom
- Rear pockets with "W" embroidery and double stitching help draw the eye
- Leg openings easily accommodate western boots
- Made of 74% cotton, 25% polyester, and 1% Spandex stretch denim for a more comfortable and figure-flattering fit