For a fantastic look that will flatter your curves, you'll want these dark stonewash Booty Up jeans in an ultra law rise from Wrangler.
How do Booty Up jeans flatter those curves? Answer: Their pocket shape and placement accentuate your bottom. Specially located sewn darts at the sideseam and half-moon shaped double-riser seams above the back pockets lift and define your rear end.
Wrangler Booty Up jeans also are made of a stretch denim that will hug your curves and offer a more comfortable fit.
Features of the Booty Up jean include:
- Traditional five-pocket styling
- Dark stonewash finish for softness and a broken-in look
- Ultra low-rise
- Sewn darts at the sideseam help lift and define the seat
- Half-moon shaped double-riser seams above the back pockets lift and accentuate your bottom
- Back flap pockets with intricate embroidery and studs help draw the eye
- Leg openings accommodate western boots
- Made of 99% cotton and 1% Spandex stretch denim for a more comfortable and figure-flattering fit