From Tony Lama's 3R collection, these 16" tall buckaroo boots are built specifically for your riding, roping and ranching needs. They let you focus on getting the job done right.
Also, simply tuck your jeans leg inside the boot for a cute western look when you're out line dancing or at a country show.
Features of this stirrup-friendly women's boot include:
- Sorrel Bridle brown leather foot
- Indian pink calf leather shaft (16" tall) with pull-hole accents and detailed stitching
- Convenient pull-on holes let you put the boot on quickly
- Round toe and unit heel with a ledge for spurs
- Orthotic insole cushions your feet throughout the day for reduced stress
- Rubber outsole helps prevent slipping while riding or on slick surfaces
- Mahogany brown leather welt/white welt stitch