You'll find that these sharp-looking brown and camouflage women's Fatbaby boots from Ariat also are well-designed for horseback riding.
Best of all, these great boots are budget-priced.
Features of these western boots include:
- Cork brown leather foot with a perforated saddle vamp
- True Timber camouflage fabric on the 8-inch shaft
- Pull holes on the shaft let you put on the boots easier
- Pink mesh lining
- Wide square toe
- Duratread unit heel is durable and provides cushioning
- ATS Technology footbed promotes comfort and lessens fatigue
- White double-row welt stitching
- Lightweight Procrepe outsole also is flexible