These women's black and white western boots from Justin's Stampede Collection will attract attention and be great for the rodeo or a concert.
You'll adore the colorful six-row stitching on the shaft, along with Justin's comfort footbed and its foot stabilization technology.
You can buy these boots with confidence, knowing they come with more than a century of expertise from Justin.
Features of these western boots include:
- Black deercow foot and perforated vamp
- 12-inch white classic cowhide shaft
- Shaft comes with fancy pull tabs to help you put on the boots easier
- Eight-row stitching pattern in pink, turquoise, and black on the shaft
- Medium square toe
- 1 1/2-inch unit heel
- Comes with the J-Flex Comfort System and Justin Stabilization Technology
- Removable orthotic insert provides more comfort
- Single-stitched welt construction
- Black rubber outsole resists slipping