Whether you live in the country or not, you'll feel the difference when you these Tony Lama brown and white 3R Stockman boots.
Made with ranching, roping and riding in mind, this boot offers impressive foot comfort and support, so you can focus on the job at hand.
And for style on the town, you'll find an eye-catching green and pink stitch pattern along the 11" winter white leather top with handy pull tabs.
That's not all though. Other features include:
- Beige mustang brown leather foot
- Broad square toe
- Stockman unit heel with spur ledge
- Mahogany brown welt with strong double row welt stitch
- Orthotic insole to lessen stress and fatigue to your foot's nerves and bones
- Rubber outsole grips better than leather to resist slipping