Are you searching for a traditional western style boot that provides modern comfort and durability?
If so, these Double H Folklore Oldtown Buckaroo brown leather boots are sure to impress as they're quality-crafted in America to deliver exceptional comfort, fit and durability.
Features of this stirrup-friendly boot include:
- Brown leather foot and shaft (14" tall)
- Leather lined interior for a better fit
- Deep scallop on the shaft better accommodates larger legs, with pull-hole accents
- Round toe and heel with spur ridge
- Removable DRYZ footbed helps wick moisture away
- Vitalize cushion insole helps alleviate sore feet, aching knees and a weary back
- Gel cell insert in heel provides extra comfort
- Oak ICE outsole provides superb traction while riding or on slick surfaces
Made in the USA.