If you want a western boot that's made with a meticulous attention to detail, you'll enjoy wearing these Nocona women's 11-inch black full-quill ostrich western boots.
Each pair of these boots is made-to-order, which means your pair will be carefully crafted to ensure the quality is exceptional.
Every time you put these boots on, you can be confident they're a worthwhile investment. Why? Nocona crafts them in America and each one takes eight to ten weeks to produce. As they say, the best things in life require more time and money.
- Black full-quill ostrich leather foot
- 11-inch tall black ranch leather shaft with intricate stitch pattern
- Pull-straps to help you get the boot on
- Low profile square toe and 1.5-inch underslung heel
- Cushioned insole for more foot comfort to lessen stress and fatigue
- Leather outsole
Made in the U.S.A.
Nocona Boots are special made-to-order boots. Please allow 8-10 weeks for production. For special order items, watch for confirmation email with expected delivery date.