What separates this camel Carhartt vest from the rest is its ability to provide superb insulation in such an easy to move around piece of apparel.
With its sherpa-lined interior you can rest assured you'll stay warm on the work site.
And that's crucial when working in below zero temperatures and you need a solid additional layer, or during cool weather days when a jacket is overkill.
Plus, you won't have to worry about this Carhartt sherpa lined vest easily ripping or tearing as the exterior shell is build out of a durable 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck fabric. It also features:
- Two sherpa-lined front pockets that make great hand-warmers
- Drop tail for additional coverage against weather and job conditions
- Heavy-duty antique finish brass zipper
- Two inside pockets for safe storage of your valuables
- Back length measurements of: