This dark brown Carhartt sandstone ridge coat offers a rugged look and comfort with a sherpa lining in the body and quilted lining in the sleeves.
Other features of this Carhartt ridge coat include:
- Micro-sanded and garment-washed outer shell for a soft finish
- Split back and pleated elbows for an improved range of motion; allowing you more flexibility
- Two-way brass zipper front
- 100% nylon lining quilted to polyester insulation in the sleeves combats chilly weather
- Rib-knit storm cuff inside sleeves prevents freezing winds from slipping inside
- Left chest vertical zipper pocket and two extra large front pockets
- Contrasting-colored collar with under-collar snaps for an optional hood
- Inside welt pocket with zipper closure on right side for secure storage
- Inside patch pocket with hook and loop closure on left side of coat
- Hanger loop
- Made of tough 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck fabric with plied yarns
- Triple-stitched main seams with a two-way zipper
- Big and tall sizes are $10 more
Sizing information: Tall sizes have back length of 35 inches; regular sizes (S, M, L, etc.) have back length of 33 inches.