Work all day in comfort. This Carhartt sandstone ridge coat will keep you comfortable with its 100% polyester sherpa-lining in the body and nylon-quilted lining in the sleeves.
This Carhartt coat provides all day comfort and warmth with its:
- Micro-sanded and garment-washed outer shell for a soft finish
- Split back and pleated elbows for an improved range of motion; allowing you more flexibility
- Nylon lining quilted to polyester insulation in the sleeves combats chilly weather
- Rib knit storm cuff inside coat sleeves prevents freezing winds from slipping inside
For added convenience, this sandstone coat also features::
- Left chest vertical zipper pocket and two extra large front pockets
- Contrasting-color collar with under-collar snaps for an optional hood
- Inside welt pocket with zipper closure on right side for secure storage
- Inside patch pocket with hook and loop closure on left side of coat
- Hanger loop
Last but not least, the durability of this coat is great. It's built to last with its 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck fabric with plied yarns. And triple-stitched main seams with a two-way zipper for better strength.
Sizing information: tall sizes have back length of 35"; regular sizes (S, M, L, etc.) have back length of 33".