Carhartt's new frontier brown sandstone rancher coat for men is specially designed for ranching and other rugged jobs.
This coat, which is cut longer for ranching jobs, comes with multiple pockets, insulated lining, splits at the side seams for riding, and a media port made for headphone wires from smartphones or MP3 players.
You can buy this with confidence, knowing that the Carhartt name is known for great durability. The company also boasts more than a century of expertise.
Features of this rancher coat include:
- Shell is made of 100% cotton sandstone duck canvas
- Nylon quilt-lined with midweight insulation to help retain warmth
- Full-length front zipper with inner and outer storm flap to seal out the wind, and a snap-button closure
- Two interior pockets
- Two chest pockets
- Left-chest pocket features a media port to let you string a headphone wire
- Two large lower front double pockets with top and side entry to warm your hands
- Triple-stitched main seams for more durability
- Split at the side seams for horseback riding, with a snap-button closure
- Draw cord adjustable waist
- Inner sleeve rib-knit cuffs help keep out the wind