Work outside? If so, you're probably familiar with the exceptional comfort, warmth and durability found in Carhartt coats.
And this dark navy blue duck work coat is by far one of Carhartt's warmest as it features an interior shell lined with quilted nylon and arctic-weight polyester insulation.
Plus, this Carhartt coat features a work fit that provides more comfort and range of motion.
Here's some of the features that make this coat stand out:
- 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck with plied yarns for added durability
- Nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight polyester insulation offers all-day warmth
- Water-repellent (re-treat after washing) outer shell
- Two-way brass zipper front and wind flap with hook and loop closure combat heavy bursts of wind
- Corduroy top collar with snaps under collar for optional hood
This Carhartt dark navy blue duck coat also has many convenient features to make your life easier, such as:
- Two extra-large front pockets and two chest pockets with flaps, hooks, and loop closure offer ample room for storage
- Inside waist drawcord adjustment allows you to obtain the best fit possible
- Two inside patch pockets with hook and loop closure to store your valuables safely
- Other features: triple-stitched main seams, split back with bi-swing, pleated elbow, rib-knit storm cuff in sleeve, and a hanger loop
- Large regular: back length 31"
- Large tall: back length 33"
Made in the USA.