It's no secret that Carhartt coats offer exceptional comfort, warmth, and durability.
This brown duck coat is one of Carhartt's warmest as it features an interior shell lined with quilted nylon and arctic-weight polyester insulation.
Also, the coat features a work fit that gives you not only enhanced comfort but an increased range of motion.
Stop letting inferior work coats slow you down.
So what exactly is it made of? Also, what differentiates it from other Carhartt coats?
- 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck with plied yarns for added durability
- Nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight polyester insulation provides all-day warmth
- Water-repellent (re-treat after washing) outer shell
- Two-way brass zipper front & wind flap with hook & loop closure combat heavy bursts of wind
- Corduroy top collar with snaps under collar for optional hood
This Carhartt brown duck coat also has many convenient features to make your life easier, such as:
- Two extra-large front pockets and two chest pockets with flaps, hooks, and loop closure offer ample room for storage
- Inside waist drawcord adjustment allows you to obtain the best fit possible
- Two inside patch pockets with hook and loop closure to store your valuables safely
- Other features: triple-stitched main seams, split back with bi-swing, pleated elbow, rib-knit storm cuff in sleeve, and a hanger loop
- Large regular: back length 31"
- Large tall: back length 33"
Made in the USA.