There is a reason the hardest of workers choose Carhartt over other work brands.
The real question is, why?
This petrol blue Carhartt jacket is solidly built and has been field tested to ensure optimal protection against rough work site and weather conditions.
Here's how it works:
- Exterior shell is constructed out of durable 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck fabric
- Interior body is lined with sherpa-fleece; sleeves are lined with quilted-nylon
- Drop tail offers you additional coverage on the job
- Two large sherpa-lined front pockets make excellent hand-warmers
- Interior rib knit storm cuffs keeps out nature's elements
Carhartt doesn't stop there though. This jacket also features:
- A stylish corduroy top collar with snaps underneath for an optional hood when conditions worsen
- Two inside pockets for convenient storage of your valuables
- Split back with a bi-swing cut for ease of movement while working
- Heavy-duty metal zipper with a hook and storm flap loop
Sizing information: Large has regular back length of 29" and tall has 30" back length.