This Carhartt jacket is just the right thing for working on heavy-duty job sites in less than ideal weather conditions.
You'll appreciate the sherpa-lined body and quilted-nylon lined sleeves when the temperatures drop below comfortable levels.
Plus, you'll stay protected from nature's elements when wearing this Carhartt jacket as it provides you with:
- Corduroy top collar with snaps underneath for optional hood when the weather gets real bad
- Two large sherpa-lined front pockets to keep your hands warm
- Drop tail for additional coverage
- Interior rib knit storm cuffs to keep out rain, snow, mud, and wind
Besides keeping you comfortable in the worse of weather conditions, this Carhartt jacket also features:
- Long-lasting 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck outer shell
- Split back with bi-swing cut for ease of movement
- Heavy duty metal zipper with hook and storm flap loop
- Two inside pockets to store your valuables
Sizing information: Large has regular back length of 29" and tall has 30" back length.