Stop buying inferior work jackets that need to be constantly replaced.
You'll appreciate the durability, warmth, and comfort that this camel sandstone Carhartt jacket offers you.
Not to mention the substantial savings you'll receive over time by buying a work jacket that is built to last.
The interior features sherpa-lining that is excellent for insulation. For durability, the exterior is built out of 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck fabric. A split back with a bi-swing cut grants you ease of movement on the job.
These features also help protect you against harsh weather and work site conditions:
- Quilted nylon lining in sleeves adds extra insulation
- Drop tail gives you additional coverage against nature's elements
- Interior rib knit storm cuffs keep out rain and chilly bursts of wind
- Two large sherpa-lined front pockets serve as excellent hand-warmers
- Corduroy top collar has snaps underneath for an optional hood when conditions worsen
That's not all though. You'll also find these features on this Carhartt jacket:
- Two inside pockets for secure storage of your valuables
- Heavy duty metal zipper with hook and storm flap loop
- Fabric that is cut for a full range of motion
- One of the warmer jackets that Carhartt offers
Sizing information: Large has regular back length of 29" and tall has 30" back length.