Look sharp and keep warm with this classic western styled Carhartt wheat sandstone Santa Fe jacket.
Features front and back western yokes as well as a handsome corduroy collar trim; making this a wonderful all-purpose jacket for the fall and winter seasons.
Switch now before the temperatures drop too low.
As one of Carhartt's warmest coats, this men's jacket features quilted-flannel lining in the body area and quilted-nylon lining in the sleeves.
Plus, the pleated elbow design provides you with freedom of movement. Most jackets that provide this level of warmth and comfort are simply too bulky to work or play in.
While you're at it, check out these other great features that this Carhartt jacket provides you with:
- Ribbed knit cuffs and waistband to preserve body warmth and prevent cold winds from breezing in
- Triple stitched main seams for improved durability
- Two inside pockets for secure storage of your valuables
- Two lower front side pockets
- Sturdy zipper closure
- 12 ounce 100% cotton sandstone duck
Note: Regular sizes have back length of 28" and long/tall sizes have a back length of 30".