You'll appreciate the classic western styling and corduroy collar trim featured on this Carhartt midnight blue Santa Fe jacket. Makes for the perfect everyday, all-purpose jacket during fall and winter.
Switch now before the temperatures drop too low.
As one of Carhartt's warmest coats, this men's jacket features quilted-flannel lining in the body area and quilted-nylon lining in the sleeves.
No longer will you have to worry about getting cold, whether you're working, having fun, or simply relaxing.
The pleated elbows design allows you freedom of movement. Most jackets that provide this level of warmth and comfort lack this ability. Huge difference that most people overlook.
While you're at it, check out these other great features this midnight blue Carhartt jacket offers you:
- Triple stitched main seams for improved durability
- Two inside pockets for secure storage of your valuables
- Two lower front side pockets
- Sturdy zipper closure
- 12 ounce 100% cotton sandstone duck
- Ribbed knit cuffs and waistband to preserve body warmth and prevent cold winds from breezing in
Note: Regular sizes have back length of 28" and long/tall sizes have a back length of 30".