This Carhartt dark brown Santa Fe jacket does more than just keep you warm and comfortable through the coldest of days. It's cut in a classic western style, which features front and back western yokes.
For combating cold weather, this men's Carhartt jacket features quilted-flannel lining in the body area and quilted-nylon lining in the sleeves. One of Carhartt's warmest coats thanks to the enhanced interior lining.
You'll have no problem moving around thanks to the pleated elbows.
Wear it for work, play, or anywhere you please as the stylish corduroy collar trim and western fashion details make this a great all-purpose jacket.
Here's what else this Carhartt jacket features:
- Triple stitched main seams for improved durability
- Two inside pockets for secure storage of your valuables
- Two lower front side pockets
- Sturdy zipper closure
- 12 ounce 100% cotton sandstone duck
- Ribbed knit cuffs and waistband to preserve body warmth and prevent cold winds from breezing in
Note: Regular sizes have back length of 28" and long/tall sizes have a back length of 30".