You'll need this Carhartt black sandstone arctic quilt-lined coat for those sub-below temperature days when the work must go on. One of Carhartt's warmest coats ever made.
Here's what offers you all-day warmth and comfort as well as long-wearing durability:
- Nylon lining quilted to arctic weight polyester insulation
- Micro sanded & garment washed fabric for soft finish
- 12 ounce 100% cotton sandstone duck w/plied yarns
- Triple stitched main seams
- Corduroy top collar w/snaps under collar for optional hood
- Rib knit storm cuff in sleeve to prevent bursts of wind from slipping in
But wait -- we're not done yet. This work coat also provides an excellent fit for those of you that require ease of movement on the job. How? The split back with bi-swing design as well as an inside waist drawcord for easy adjustment lets you do your job without constriction.
This Carhartt traditional men's coat provides the following features to make your life more convenient through improved functionality:
- Two way brass zipper front and wind flap with hook and loop closure
- Inside welt pocket with zipper closure on right side for secure storage of your valuables
- Inside patch pocket with hook and loop closure on left side
- Hanger loop for easy storage of coat
- Two XL front pockets and two chest pockets with flaps, hook, and loop closure
Regular sizes have back length of 33" and long/tall sizes have a back length of 35".