You'll need this Carhartt brown sandstone arctic quilt-lined coat for those sub-below temperature days when the work must go on.
One of Carhartt's warmest coats ever made.
Here's what will ensure all-day warmth and comfort as well as long-lasting durability:
- 12 ounce 100% cotton sandstone duck w/plied yarns
- Micro sanded & garment washed fabric for soft finish
- Nylon lining quilted to arctic weight polyester insulation
- Rib knit storm cuff in sleeve to prevent bursts of wind from slipping in
- Corduroy top collar w/snaps under collar for optional hood
- Triple stitched main seams
But wait -- we're not done yet. This coat also provides an excellent fit for those of you that require ease of movement on the job.
How? The split back with bi-swing design as well as an inside waist drawcord for easy adjustment lets you do your job without constriction.
This men's Carhartt traditional coat has the following features to make your life more convenient through improved functionality:
- Two XL front pockets and two chest pockets with flaps, hook, and loop closure
- Hanger loop for easy storage of coat
- Inside patch pocket with hook and loop closure on left side
- Two way brass zipper front and wind flap with hook and loop closure
- Inside welt pocket with zipper closure on right side for secure storage of your valuables
Regular sizes have back length of 33" and long/tall sizes have a back length of 35".