Wear it on the job or in your free time. This black Carhartt sandstone ridge coat will keep you warm with its 100% polyester sherpa-lined body and nylon-quilted sleeves.
This Carhartt coat provides all day comfort with its:
- Micro-sanded and garment-washed outer shell for a soft finish
- Split back and pleated elbows for an improved range of motion; allowing you more flexibility
- Nylon lining quilted to polyester insulation in the sleeves combats chilly weather
- Rib knit storm cuff inside coat sleeves prevents freezing winds from slipping inside
It also has many convenient features, such as:
- Left chest vertical zipper pocket and two extra large front pockets
- Under-collar snaps for an optional hood
- Inside welt pocket with zipper closure on right side for secure storage
- Inside patch pocket with hook and loop closure on left side of coat
- Hanger loop
But that's not all. It's also tough as nails with its 12-ounce, 100% cotton sandstone duck fabric with plied yarns. And triple-stitched main seams with a two-way zipper for added durability.
tall sizes have back length of 35"; regular sizes (S, M, L, etc.) have back length of 33".