Protect yourself this winter with this natural colored Schaefer Outfitter Legacy Drifter, as it was made with the rugged landscape of New Mexico in mind.
Not only will this western coat look sharp, but its fleece-lined body and sleeves line with Thinsulate insulation will keep you comfortable on frigid days. Best of all, this coat is proudly made in the U.S.A.
Features of this western coat include:
- Same cut as Schaefer's standard drifter coat
- Rich cowhide collar
- Leather piping on the front and back yokes
- Three-point blanket fleece-lined body retains warmth
- 100 grams of Thinsulate insulation in the sleeves
- Six-pocket front
- Two inside utility pockets
- Two-way zipper front with snapping storm flap
- Snap-open riding vents
- Drawcord waist
Made in the U.S.A.