If you are working on the ranch, riding hard or live a rugged lifestyle, then you'll enjoy this tough Reserve Mesquite jacket by Schaefer.
The signature BrushCloth outer shell is built to last, as it's constructed out of a heavyweight 15-ounce canvas with a weatherproof finish. The BrushCloth basically is thornproof and withstands other punishing conditions.
And the shell is lined with heavy-duty 4.25-ounce poplin and insulated with 100-grams of 3M Thinsulate so you can wear it even in cold weather.
This Schaefer jacket in a Suntan color features:
- Stylish cowhide leather trimmed collar
- Long-lasting 15-ounce BrushCloth outer shell
- 4.25-ounce heavy duty poplin lining
- 100-gram 3M Thinsulate insulation helps keep you warm
- Six pockets on the front provide plenty of room for storage
- Solid brass logo buttons
- Inside cell phone pocket helps keep it from getting lost or being damaged in bad weather
Machine washable for easy care.
Made in the U.S.A.