If you want a tough, protective jacket that's suitable for warm weather, consider this men's unlined brown duck brush jacket from Carhartt.
This is Carhartt's lightest-weight outerwear jacket; its unlined brown duck canvas is perfect for ranchers working in hot climates. And, with the Carhartt name, you know this jacket will stand up to a lot of punishment.
Features of this western jacket include:
- Made of rugged, unlined 12-ounce brown duck canvas
- Three front pockets and sleeve openings come with contrasting corduroy trim
- Lightest-weight jacket in the Carhartt outerwear line
- Retro look comes from a Carhartt style in the early 1990s
- Comes with a Carhartt logo patch on the left chest pocket
- Big and tall sizes are $2 more