If you work a lot in rainy or snowy weather, this oak-colored Schaefer RangeWax Drifter jacket will be ideal for you.
Unlike common "oilskins" that were used, Schaefer has taken much of the oil out its fabrics and replaced it with wax to make its Drifter jacket water-repellent. Water is unable to penetrate, without the oily feel and smell.
Other features include:
- Lined with premium grade taffeta
- Two-way zippered/logo snap storm flap front
- Two cargo pockets with hand-warmer pockets behind them
- Two zippered chest pockets
- Two inside security pockets
- Adjustable hook and loop cuff closures
- Snap-out side riding vents
- Drawstring waist
- Unisex sized
Made in the U.S.A.