If you're a welder or in another job involving flammable materials, you'll want these Wrangler men's fire-resistant jeans with a relaxed fit.
These jeans are made with a 100% cotton denim that's treated to resist fire, so you can work in flammable areas with a lot more confidence about your safety.
Best of all, these jeans come with a relaxed fit for comfort and a traditional Wrangler look that looks sharp.
Features of these jeans include:
- Traditional five-pocket styling
- Relaxed fit for comfort and more range of movement
- Knife pocket
- Gusset for more ease of movement and comfort
- Red FR patch (initials stand for flame-resistant) on the watch pocket
- Traditional "W" stitching on the back pockets
- Traditional Wrangler leather patch on the back pocket
- Made of 100% cotton heavyweight broken twill denim that is treated to be flame-resistant