Ever dependable. Carhartt's brown duck overalls are built to endure your tough working conditions. For 120 years, they've ensured people like you are kept safe on the job.
Made from 12-ounce, firm-hand, 100% ring-spun cotton duck with plied yarns for maximum durability. 100% nylon quilted to polyester midweight lining gives you improved comfort and warmth.
Right leg has double tool pocket, left leg has hammer loop and ruler pocket to ensure your tools are available at a moment's notice.
Double knees to accommodate knee pads. Triple-stitched main seams and metal rivets at vital stress points.
And that's not all. These brown duck Carhartt overalls also feature:
FOR A BETTER FIT: Order 1 size larger than your normal waist size if the bib overall is to be worn alone; 2 sizes larger if worn over other clothing, and 1 size shorter than your normal inseam length.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Reinforced back pockets
- High back with elastic suspenders
- Water-repellent (re-treat after washing)
- Large bib pocket with snaps and traditional watch pocket
- Two quarter-top pockets at waist and coin pocket in right front
- Zipper fly
- Leg zippers open to knee with protective wind flap