This Wrangler Cowboy Cut Original men's jean, created in the 1940s, remains one of the company's biggest sellers and has become an American classic.
The original 13MWZ was designed for cowboys, with input from legendary rodeo champion Jim Shoulders.
- Flat brass rivets at the fabric's stress points so they won't scratch the saddle
- Elevated pockets so a wallet won't tuck under the hip while seated
- Extra belt loop
- Extra-wide belt loops made for western belts
- Higher-rise fit so your shirt stays tucked in better
- A No. 5 zipper fly, one of the heaviest ones made, for greater durability
- Made of durable 14 3/4-ounce denim of 100% cotton
- Double felt seams
- Five-pocket styling, including a watch pocket
- Comes with the original Wrangler leather patch