If you're on a job where you need extra protection, turn to these Cowboy Cut flame-resistant men's jeans from Wrangler.
These jeans are perfect for welders, or anyone else who deals with a lot of fiery situations. Fire-resistant Nomex thread is used in all of the jean's seams.
Features of this jean include:
- Original fit
- Traditional five-pocket styling
- Leg openings fit easily over boots
- High-quality brass zipper fly
- Fabric is made of 100% cotton that's treated to be flame-resistant
- Prewashed for comfort and softness
- Made of 14.75-ounce heavyweight broken twill denim
- Certain sizes are $2 to $5 more