If you labor in soggy conditions, you'll want these durable but comfortable black waterproof shoreline pants from Carhartt.
These pants come with a bunch of water-repellent features to help keep you dry. But these pants' laminated membrane also is breathable so you can stay more comfortable.
With its double-front construction, you also know you'll keep these waterproof pants for a long time.
Features of these pants include:
- Nylon shell with a water-repellent finish
- Made with a waterproof but breathable laminated membrane
- Fully taped waterproof seams
- Elastic waistband with hook-and-loop adjusters
- Chaps-style double-front construction
- Clean-out openings in the knee areas accommodate knee pads
- Ankle-to-waist two-way zippers with storm flaps
- 100% polyester mesh lining
- 100% nylon taffeta lining from the knees down
- Note: regular inseams are 31 inches; tall inseams are 33 inches