If you need jeans that are as tough as you, you'll need these ruggedly designed men's carpenter jeans from Mike Rowe Gear, by Lee.
Mike Rowe, as host of the popular Discovery Channel show "Dirty Jobs," has severely taxed the clothes he wears. So you know if he puts his name on a pair of jeans, they're going to stand up to a lot of punishment.
These jeans are well-made for work, including a Room2Move gusset in the seat, reinforced back pockets, extra-deep front pockets, an extra tool pocket, leather reinforcement for a tape measure, a hammer loop, and Durashield treatment on the denim that resist stains.
Features of these jeans include:
- Deep 13-inch front pockets
- Leather reinforcement on the right front pocket allows you to hook your tape measure
- Rugged belt loops measure 3/4 by 3 1/2 inches each
- Reinforced back pockets resist wear
- Room2Move gusset in the seat and crotch area allows more freedom of movement and comfort
- Left-side tool pocket
- Hammer loop on the right side leg
- Oversized watch pocket that's ideal for cell phones and other small items
- Mike Rowe Gear logo front button and rivets
- Fabric is made of 100% cotton with Durashield treatment that resists staining