If you work in an area with open flames or sparks, do yourself a favor and get these Riggs Workwear men's flame-resistant carpenter jeans.
This jeans are treated so that even if the fabric ignites, it snuffs itself out quickly. This reduces the chance of you suffering serious or even fatal burns.
These jeans come with a bunch of extra work-friendly features, including deeper and reinforced pockets, heat-resistant buttons, flame-resistant zipper, and a relaxed fit.
Features of these jeans include:
- Designed with a Room2Move fit for comfort and ease of movement
- Roomier action gusset for less tightness in the crotch and seat area
- Right-side hammer loop
- 1/2-inch by 1 1/4-inch belt loops
- Triple-stitched seams for additional durability
- Designed to meet strict safety requirements of major worker-protection agencies
- Fabric is special-treated so it self-extinguishes even if it ignites
- Electrical arc-resistant button waistband closure with a concealed inner tack reduces heat conductivity
- Brass zipper with Nomex fire-resistant zipper tape
- Tool pocket
- Extra-deep 13-inch front pockets
- Reinforced back pockets
- Safety orange patch trim is highly visible
- Made of 100% cotton denim fabric that's flame-resistant