These Mike Rowe Gear dark khaki men's carpenter jeans from Lee will stand up to any hard work you'll dish out, and will look good, too.
These rugged jeans come endorsed by Mike Rowe, host of the popular Discovery Channel show "Dirty Jobs." You know if Rowe likes wearing these while checking out a rough occupation in front of the cameras, you know they'll be good enough for you.
These well-designed, good-looking and highly durable carpenter jeans are made by Lee, which boasts decades of expertise in apparel. Best of all, these jeans are reasonably priced, so you'll get the most for your money.
Features of these carpenter jeans include:
- Room2move fit gives you more room in the crotch and bottom area for more freedom of movement
- Improved, comfortable fit in the seat, thigh, knee and bottom opening
- 13-inch deep front pockets allow you to carry more items
- Patented leather reinforcement on the right front pocket so you can clip on tape measures
- Large belt loops
- Cordura-lined back pockets provide additional durability
- Right-side hammer loop
- Additional tool pocket on the left leg
- Back pockets are reinforced in the fabric stress areas
- Oversized watch pocket allow you to carry more coins or other small items
- Triple needle stitching on the seams give your jeans more durability
- Heavy-duty brass zipper
- Made of 100% cotton Ripstop fabric that's comfortable and stands up to the toughest jobs