Do you mine for a living? Or need work footwear tough enough for mining?
These John Deere men's 12-inch tall Miner Series lace-up work boots are made for the hardworking miner, who must stay safe, warm, dry and comfortable above and below the ground.
If you aren't a miner, you can still feel good wearing these boots. Why? They're tough enough to work in -- even if you're more than 100 feet below the surface.
These John Deere work boots feature:
- Black oiled waterproof leather
- Diamond rubber safety toe and heel guard for additional coverage against impact
- ASTM internal metatarsal guard helps protect the top of your foot from heavy impact
- ATSM steel toe/electrical hazard rated
- Removable air flow comfort orthotic insert insole helps prevent foot stress and fatigue
- 400-gram Thinsulate insulation helps retain body warmth
- Stainless steel and puncture-resistant full sole plate for protection against sharp objects, like rocks
- Slip-resistant Vibram rubber lug outsole with a sharp outer edge for digging or wedging into hard surfaces like rocks or dirt