Are you a miner? Or do you need work footwear tough enough to mine in?
These John Deere men's 12-inch Miner Series Wellington work boots are made for the hardworking miner, who must stay safe, warm, dry and comfortable while working hundreds of feet below the ground.
If you don't mine for a living, you can still confidently wear these boots for any type of tough job. Because if these boots can come through when you're mining 100-yards under the ground in sub-below temperatures, then you can rest assured they'll work for you.
Features of these John Deere Miner Series boots include:
- Black oiled waterproof leather
- Diamond rubber safety toe and heel guard for extra protection
- ASTM internal metatarsal guard helps protect the top of your foot from heavy impact
- ATSM steel toe/electrical hazard rated
- Removable air flow comfort orthotic insert insole helps minimize foot stress and fatigue
- 400-gram Thinsulate insulation helps retain body warmth
- Stainless steel and puncture-resistant full sole plate provides protection against sharp objects, like rocks
- Slip-resistant Vibram rubber lug outsole with a sharp outer edge for digging or wedging into hard surfaces like rocks or dirt