You'll look sharp when you put on these handcrafted Lucchese 1883 men's brown goat leather western boots.
Lucchese boot company has been crafting boots since 1883. It is their original designs, hand craftsmanship and meticulous construction toward fit that has made Lucchese's fine reputation.
- Tan mad dog goat leather foot and shaft
- Accented with detail stitching
- Cushioned insole provides more comfort to the feet
- Choose between toe types: J (narrow rounded), R (rounded), 5 (snip), or 7 (narrow square)
- #4 cowboy heel (1 1/2 inches)
Made in the U.S.A.
Special Made To Order Boots. Please Call Drysdales at 1-800-444-6481 to complete your order. For special order items, watch for confirmation email with expected delivery date.