With Lucchese Classics, including this tan goat leather cowboy boot, you can be confident of the quality, style, and comfort.
In 1883, Lucchese started as a humble bootmaking company in El Paso, Texas. Since then, Lucchese's superior hand craftsmanship and higher grade of materials used has set the bar in the bootmaking industry.
These boots feature:
- Tan brush-off goat leather foot and 13-inch shaft
- Seville design
- Mule ear pull-straps and a 2 1/2" scallop
- Leather lining
- Steel shank for foot support
- Premium leather insole and outsole
- Choice of toe and heel style
Made in the U.S.A.
Special Made To Order Boots. Please Call Drysdales at 1-800-444-6481 to complete your order. For special order items, watch for confirmation email with expected delivery date.