These black and tan men's western boots from Justin Bent Rail will be comfortable and make you stand out from the crowd.
Not only are these cowboy boots flashy, but comfy. They come with Justin's J-Flex Comfort System insole and a cowboy heel that supports the foot more. And the pull holes on the shaft make them even easier to put on.
Justin Bent Rail is more for younger customers who like a little rock 'n' roll in their country music. And with more than a century of Justin's boot expertise, you can buy these boots with confidence.
Best of all, these boots are made in America.
Features of this western boot include:
- Black burnished cow leather foot
- 11-inch tan "America" burnished leather shaft with pull holes
- Eight-row stitch pattern on the shaft in four colors
- Narrow square toe
- 1 9/16-inch long-base cowboy heel supports the foot more
- J-Flex Comfort System insole
- Single-stitched welt construction
- Leather outsole
Made in the USA.