Tony Lama's black men's western boots are ideal if you're a guy who looks good in black.
The boots come with premium features, including eight-row stitching, removable orthotic insole, a western heel, and a slip-resistant rubber outsole.
You can be confident of the quality of these boots, as they come with more than a century of Tony Lama's expertise. Best of all, they're made in America.
Features of these western boots include:
- Black conquistador vamp and foot
- 13-inch black cowhide shaft with pull tabs
- Eight-row multicolored stitch patten on the shaft
- Medium round toe
- 1 5/8-inch western heel supports the foot better
- Single-stitch welt
- Removable orthotic insole adds comfort and support
- Rubber outsole resists slipping
Made in the USA.