You'll want to get these tan Justin Bent Rail western boots if you desire great looks and cowboy usefulness.
The boots come with the J-Flex Comfort System insole and a cushioned midsole that baby your feet. You'll also appreciate the performance and durability of the rubber outsole.
You can get the boots with confidence, knowing they come with more than 100 years of Justin's expertise. Best of all, they're made here in America.
Features of this western boot include:
- Chocolate brown puma vamp and foot
- 13-inch Sophia blue shaft
- Shaft comes with pull holes to help you put on the boots more easily
- Eight-row white stitch pattern on the shaft
- Broad square toe
- Western heel supports the foot better
- J-Flex Comfort System insole
- Cushioned horseshoe midsole provides more comfort
- Double-stitched welt
- All-directional and durable performance brown rubber outsole resists slipping
Made in the USA.