For superb looks and cowboy usefulness, you'll want these tan and brown Justin Bent Rail stockman boots.
The boots come with the J-Flex Comfort System insole and a cushioned midsole that baby your feet. You'll also appreciate the performance and durability of the rubber outsole.
You can buy these boots with confidence, knowing they come with more than a century of Justin's expertise. Best of all, they're made right here in America.
Features of this western boot include:
- Old Map tan vamp and foot
- 11-inch chocolate brown shaft with pull tabs
- Multicolored eight-row stitch pattern on the shaft
- Broad square toe
- 1 3/8-inch long-base block heel supports the foot better
- J-Flex Comfort System insole
- Cushioned horseshoe midsole provides more comfort
- Double-stitched welt
- All-directional and durable performance brown rubber outsole resists slipping
Made in the USA.