Anderson Bean's blue and tan Horse Power men's boot comes with a premium quality at an affordable price.
The boots are made with top-grade leather, fancy six-row stitching, a cushioned insole, and other features you expect from a premium boot.
Features of this western boot include:
- Tan Mohawk leather vamp and foot
- 13-inch blue aspen shaft
- Pull holes to help you put on the boots easier
- Six-row fancy stitching pattern on the shaft
- Broad square toe
- Roper heel supports the foot better
- Contrasting white side stitching
- Cushioned insole provides more comfort
- White double-row welt stitching
- Premium leather outsole