These brown and cognac-colored Chandler boots from Dan Post are made for the working cowboy.
They come with the Cowboy Certified outsole -- a leather and plastic design that provides traction but slips out the saddle stirrup easily.
Cowboys also will like the study stockman heel, the broad square toe, and the sharp look of these boots.
Features of these western boots include:
- Brown 11-inch leather shaft
- Full-quill ostrich leather foot in a cognac color
- Fully leather lined
- Ultimate Gel-Flex insole provides more comfort
- Double-stitched welt for more durability
- Broad square toe
- Stockman heel supports the foot better
- Cowboy Certified plastic and leather outsole gives you traction but slips out of the stirrup easily