You'll love wearing these light blue and black men's roper boots from Double H because of their features and their comfort.
These boots come with a cushioned insole and a flexible and durable outsole that's specially made by Double H. These boots also will be valued due to their eight-row stitching, striking colors, and wide square toe.
Features of these western boots include:
- Black bullhide vamp and heel counter
- 11-inch light blue shaft
- Eight-row fancy stitching design on the shaft
- Shaft includes pull tabs to help you put on the boots easier
- Golden beige Rangedocker underlays
- Leather lining
- Wide square toe
- 1 1/4-inch heel
- Cushioned insole provides more comfort
- Durable double-stitched Goodyear welt construction
- Flexible black ICE outsole resists slipping